Recent interactive/webdesign clients:
- DG Design + Development, a private real estate development and investment corporation focusing on hospitality and modern apartment living [dgdevcorp.com]
- Miriam Rowan, Clinical & Performance Psychologist [miriamrowan.com]
- Boston Healthcare, a global strategy consulting firm providing market access and value optimization strategies to healthcare innovators [bostonhealthcare.com]
- Mindframe Consulting, Engaged Medical Professional Development [mindframe.consulting]
- Cambridge Plant & Garden Club [cambridgeplantandgardenclub.org]
- Margin Media: essays, research, and more about the biting edge of broadcast media today from Sue Schardt [marginmedia.org]
- Cambridge Historical Society [cambridgehistory.org]
- Sara Siskind, Nutritional Health Counselor [sarasiskind.com]
- Cambridge Skating Club [cambridgeskatingclub.org]
- Brandifference, C-Suite brand experts [brandifference.com]
- World renowned literary agent, Mary Evans, Inc. [maryevansinc.com]
- CalmHeal.com, health counseling from therapist Lisa Gold [calmheal.com]
- Michael Marsman, Certified Jungian Analyst [nycjung.com]
Other interactive/webdesign clients: Taylor Davis, Sculptor; Roark & Co.; Crate Escape Cambridge; Saltwater Hill Communications; Nehoiden Golf Club at Wellesley College; Wellesley College Project on Social Computing; DMCotter; Bolder Strategies; Wellesley College Sustainability; Suburban Focus Group; Blue Cross Blue Shield of MA 2005 online Annual Report; MathSoft; Silverscape; The Interactive Factory, Cambridge Publications, Inc.; SmartLink.
Print clients and projects include: Wellesley College; Association of Independents in Radio; Association of Independents in Radio; Earthworm Recycling; Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts, Urban Institute, and Robert Woods Johnson Foundation (in collaboration with my good friends at DBA Design); and others.
Past design positions: Interim Director of Communications + Publications at Wellesley College; Senior Designer Herman + Lees Associates, projects included StrideRite and Fleet Bank annual reports; Designer, Lehman Millet, projects included sales material for Corning Medical.