I am a designer in Cambridge, Massachusetts, specializing in graphic design for print and the web. Since I regularly write on design-related topics, I am also able to provide my clients with help composing and editing their content, helping them to bring their message into focus. Up-to-date on the bleeding edge of tech and design and an avid follower of social media trends, I advise clients on how to effectively use both new tech and social media for their business. Given my past experience in education combined with my inner nerd, I am able to help my clients with many of their computer-, internet-, and social media-related questions.
Since 1990, I have also been involved in college radio, first at WHRB at Harvard and, since 1991, at WMBR at MIT, where I produce a show featuring jazz, early pop, and rhythm & blues (from the 1920s to the 1970s), called Coffeetime.
Specialties: print and web design; writing; history of album cover design; new web technologies; deejaying and collecting records.
Recent interactive/webdesign clients:
- Mindframe Consulting, Engaged Medical Professional Development [mindframe.consulting]
- Miriam Rowan, Clinical & Performance Psychologist [miriamrowan.com]
- Boston Healthcare, a global strategy consulting firm providing market access and value optimization strategies to healthcare innovators [bostonhealthcare.com]
- Cambridge Plant & Garden Club [cambridgeplantandgardenclub.org]
- Lumbery: Boutique lumberyard and building supply store in Cape Elizabeth, Maine, focusing on sustainably-sourced wood [lumbery-me.com]
- Margin Media: essays, research, and more about the biting edge of broadcast media today from Sue Schardt [marginmedia.org]
- Cambridge Historical Society [cambridgehistory.org]
- Sara Siskind, Nutritional Health Counselor [sarasiskind.com]
- Cambridge Skating Club [cambridgeskatingclub.org]
- Brandifference, C-Suite brand experts [brandifference.com]
- World renowned literary agent, Mary Evans, Inc. [maryevansinc.com]
- CalmHeal.com, health counseling from therapist Lisa Gold [calmheal.com]
- Michael Marsman, Certified Jungian Analyst [nycjung.com]